Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tell Us A Story by Donna Duffy

Can you tell a gardening story in six words?

Maybeyou've heard of the literary craze sweeping the internet-it's called "Six Word Memoirs. " Check out the website at http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/


It's quite fun and entertaining. As I was reading some of the six word memoirs this morning, I thought...why can't we have six word gardening stories?

Here are some examples I came up with:


Pampas grass now snoring soon soaring.
Peace loving gardener gleefully tortures dandelions.
Digger poised...wait! Weed or flower?
Who knew it would spread everywhere?
Sowed one seed grew a life.

Try it! Write your own six word gardening story and send it to me at donnakduffy@gmail.com. I'll compile them and put them on the blog. Send more than one! Include a photo! let me know if you want your name included.

Send story soon just can't wait.